Sunday, August 30, 2009

101 Positive Affirmations

The power of Positive Affirmations is truly immense.... Write down your own affirmations' list and then see the magic taking place in your life... :)





1. I am always appreciated.



2. I have the best of people guiding me..



3. I am always directed to new,wonderful experiences.



4. My everyday is filled with a beautiful sense of purpose.



5. My body constantly replenishes with pure,positive energy.



6. The world around me is always in peace and harmony.



7. There is abundandant joy in my life.



8. My Universe is ever expanding, ever enriching.



9. I am thankful for my beautiful thoughts.



10. Music fills my soul.



11. Love surrounds me,envelopes me, fills me, excites me, believes in me.



12. I know what I want.



13. (Lightly touch yor throat and say) I am willing to change(repetadely).



14. I speak gently and in a very convincing manner.


15. I am eternally healthy.


16. I have all the happiness in the Universe.


17. My diversity of knowledge is immensely appreciated.


18. My positive thoughts are very strong.


19. I always end conversations on a good note.


20. I enjoy a healthy relationship with myself. I enjoy a joyous relationship with myself.


21. I have the perfect living space.


22. I experience Love wherever I go.


23. I radiate tremendous energy that attaracts everything marvellous.


24. I am a slave to Love.


25. I have a slender,athletic,fit,attractive body.


26. I am the bestest,coolest,sexiest!!


27. I take great pleasure in all the compliments showered on me.


28. I bring about a loving smile on everyone's face.


29. I am a very confident person.


30. I get abundance of knowledge and experience.


31. I maintain my perfect weight of 74 kgs.


32. I get a lot of freebies.


33. I am street-smart.


34. My job gives me peace,harmony & satisfaction.


35. I work in a very cordial and friendly work envirnoment.


36. Love is the strongest of the strongest of my inner strengths.


37. I have a very fit,agile,flexible and wonderful back.


38. My workout routine is a very healthy,balanced and spirited activity.


39. WITHOUT DOUBT, I AM A FANTASTIC GUITARIST !! :)


40. Magical things happen everywhere I go.


41. Transitions are very smooth for me.


42. I am the infinite energy of this Universe.


43. I am eternal happiness.


44. I Smile and Laugh a lot.


45. My mind is always filled with beautiful,wonderful thoughts.


46. My mind comes up with brilliant,creative ideas.


47. I always sleep with wonderful thoughts in my mind.


48. ME AND MY BIKE FORM AN AMAZING TEAM !!!


49. I am like a flower,ever blossoming.


50. I have the eternal power of the Universe with and within me.


51. Joyous moments throng me.


52. Life is always a celebration.


53. I am immensely talented.


54. It is a wonderful feeling to be me.


55. I realize I am changing into a better person now.


56. Music is my most amazing talent.


57. I am a wonderful thought,manifested from tip to tip.


58. I always expect great things and great things happen to me.


59. My relationships are cordial,loving and understanding.


60. I always have a reason to thank.


61. I always have a reason to smile.


62. My mind and body support me in every way possible.


63. The Universe is very friendly towards me.


64. My family respects & understands me.


65. My creativity moves in wonderful directions.


66. I enjoy succes everywhere I go, in every way.


67. I am always on the highest frequency in this Universe, Love.


68. I always innovate & excel.


69. I have a healthy,prosperous diet.


70. The child within me is always protected,loved,appreciated and encouraged.


71. My inner child always expresses itself.


72. Every moment in my life presents itself as a new experience, a new opportunity.


73. My focus on things brings them to me.


74. My professional dealings are always a smooth affair.


75. Nature substantiates my growth in every way.


76. I have more than enough time.


77. Money is constantly flowing in.


78. Money is my constant companion.


79. I have a lot of money !!!


80. The best of the best in every field work for me.


81. My relationship with my Love is harmonious, lovingm caring, nurturing & fulfilling in every way. [When you are reading/writing this(similar) Affirmation, keep your Lover in mind.... Ask, So, what do I want in my Lover? And write down all those things you want in your Lover(Real/Hypothetical). Don't bother about the list getting long. The longer,the better. Trust me!!]


82. Thank you God for this wonderful gift of Life.


83. I always get to do what I Love doing. Thank you for helping me follow my dreams.


84. I have numerous opportunities to showcase my talents.


85. I exercise each and every talent of mine to the hilt.


86. I travel to new places and meet new people.


87. My motivation levels are very high(which is obvious from the fact that I am still writing at this time of the night....and yes I am waking up early.)


88. There is tremendous happiness in rising up early. I always get up early. Early morning rising up gives me the opportunity to do many wonderful things. I am thankful for that.


89. I fill myself with excitement,joy and happiness.


90. My destiny is legendary.


91. I am unique in my own ways.


92. There is plenty of water available for me.


93. I ahave tremendous will power and stamina.


94. My mind is very sharp and focussed.


95. My nation is a place of new,exciting opportunities. It provides me with all possible resources for my personal and professional growth. THANK YOU FOR THE SAME. :)


96. The weather is always amiable.


97. The right books come to me. This keeps me very knowledgeable and up-to-date.


98. My faith is always answered.


99. My free will guides me to execute the best of decisions.


100. I have the pure power of gratitude within me. Thank you for this wonderful power.


101. I am getting better and better every day in every way. Thank you for the same.

1 comment:

  1. Here I am...This is me..There is nowhere else on earth I'drather be! :)
    Was humming the song while reading this post..so thought of writing it down...

    ReplyDelete