Monday, August 31, 2009

My Top 50 songs(English)

Since I am putting up lists after list,how can Music be left behind??

This is a list of my all time favorite songs. You can say it's a version 1.0 as this list will be further refined when I am reminded of my other favorite songs. Till then, Keep Smiling and yes, Keep Listening !!

I seriously recommend you all to listen to songs listed here. They are truly priceless.

P.S: The songs are in a random order. I rate them all equally[Though I may love one more than the other. :) ]

1. Woman - John Lennon

2. Crash into me- Dave Matthews Band

3. Let there be Love- Oasis

4. Wild World- Cat Stevens

5. Under the bridge- Red Hot Chilli Peppers(RHCP)

6. Lithium- Nirvana(God Bless!!!)

7. Thunderstruck- AC/DC

8. Free Bird- Lynard Skynard(I Love it like I love this blog)

9. Too much of anything- The WHO

10. Jealous Guy- John Lennon

11. Spitleaf- Zero

12. If I could fly- Joe Satriani Sir(Too Good!!)

13. Rubina's Blue sky Happiness- Joe Satriani Sir

14. Yesterdays- Switchfoot

15. Innocent Again- Switchfoot

16. 24- Switchfoot

17. Jesus of Subarbia- Green Day

18. Warning Sign- Coldplay

19. Yellow- Coldplay

20. Alive- Pearl Jam

21. November Rain- Guns N Roses

22. Wish you were here- Pink Flyod

23. Creep- Radiohead

24. Last Kiss- Pearl Jam

25. With or Without you- U2

26. All that matters- Mark Knofler

27. Fields of Gold- Sting( AWESOME AWESOME!!!)

28. Brown Eyed Girl- Green Day

29. Stand with me- Creed

30 Like a Stone- Audioslave

31. The most evolved- James Clarke(Video available on the post,"Spanish Guitar")

32. Love Re'ign O'ver me- The WHO

33. Fast Car- Tracy Chapman

34. Linger- The Cranberries

35. Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen

36. I am not okay- My Chemical Romance

37. Everybody Hurts- REM(tHREE AWWESUM VIDEO!!)

38. I want to hold your hand- The Beatles(Simply Love this song!)

39. Can I hold you tonight?- Tracy Chapman

40. Words- Boyzone version

41. Bittersweet symphony- The Verve

42. Time of your Life- Green Day

43. Every Breath you take- Sting

44. Freedom- Jeff Wahl

45. Jealous Guy- John Lennon

46. Vindicated- Dashboard Confessional(DBC) [1 of my all time favs]

47. Gifts and Curses- Yellowcard. [1 of my all time favs]

48. Open Skies- Parikrama[3 good violin played]

49. Romeo & Juilet- Mark Knofler [Especially if you are a guy, I recommend this song over all the others]

50. When I see you smile- Firehouse

......And those who just missed the cut in version 1.0 .......

Slave to Love- Bryan Ferry

I'M Yours - Jason Marz ( I was tempted to put this song in the top 50 but it lost out to Song No.26)

O Saya- A R Rehman

Every Breath you take- Sting

Here is Gone- Goo Goo Dolls

Brothers in Arms- Mark Knofler

The Mystical Potato Groove head thing- Joe Satriani Sir

Coming back to life- Pink flyod

Wish you were here- Incubus

Take care.

Still keep smiling, still keep listening. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment