Tuesday, September 1, 2009

101 Reasons why I love you...

This list is a bit different than the other lists I have put up so far...in it's own unique ways.... By the title there doesn't seem anything much unique perhaps about it....but the uniqueness lies in the fact that I,one day,when I was in Chennai,simply out of the blue,decided to get down and start with this list. I thought to me, if I have to prepare such a list, let's do something different. That's when the idea of drawing hearts and writing a reason in each one of them came to my mind.... It sounded fun.... So I gave it a shot.... It was actually kinda tough going through it but somehow after 5 days, the entire thing was complete.... When I finished it, it really didn't seep into me what I had done and acheived until Pooja who first saw it commented on it. Though till then, I did felt some different kind of a vibe in me but just didn't know how to put into words. Pooja put into words perfectly for me,like she always does.....






P.S: I may put up a similar conventional type list soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment