Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dear Gina

A letter by Jimmy to Gina....... [Here the situation is such that Jimmy,having just seen Gina's photograph is totally overwhelmed.... He takes a much needed break from his work and begins writing this letter down.....Words are eluding him but tears are overflowing....But the fierce kid that he is, he knows his Love is too strong to give up this easily...So somehow, he picks up the pen and starts writing literally blindly]

Dear Gina,

I try my best....You don't how much I have tried.... You tell me, forget me, go away from me, you don't love me anymore....that you and I are now never meant to be...... How can I Gina, how can I !! You know my entire life revolves around you. Everyday I wake up, the first thought that comes to my mind is yours... Your face is the first thing I remember in the morning.... No matter how hard I try, try try and try to erase it out of my system, I just cannot..... You are one person Gina my heart just doesn't wana give up on...... You are too precious to lose Gina.... Even you know it.... You are too precious for me.... I know I have acted like a fool, I know I have pushed you around, I know I have not understood you like the way I should have, I know I said crappy things, I know I got angry for no reason at times ..damn it I know I was an absolute idiot... Hit me damn it someone bloddy hit me !!! JUST HIT MY SILLY HEAD HARD !!! KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO ME !!! I am sorry Gina that I was such a bad boyfriend.. I am sorry I gave you all too many reasons to go away.... I know I acted weird...I am sorry Gina for that....But Gina, this Jimmy of yours, knows where we went wrong... He knows that his life revolves only around you... He is such a silly kid that he just does not want anyone else in his life but you Gina..... For all the things he did, he is trying to make up for it all by changing himself in every which way he can.... Unaware to you Gina, he is bending his back out to make himself worthy of you again..... He knows he has to prove himself thoroughly before he can say,"Please come back Gina to your Jimmy... Your Jimmy loves you like no other." He wants to say this to you Gina...Your Jimmy wants to say this to you.... Trust me, I will make myself worthy of you Gina.... I will, I promise.... But till then, please forgive me and please have faith in me.... You by my side,even your memory is enough for me to become that one Jimmy who truly deserves you.... Your Love is all that I have Gina....I love you too much Gina.... That's why sometimes this Love of mine overflowed and got converted into negative feelings like jealousy,anger and mistrust.... Now, I know Gina, what the meaning of true love is... Hang in there for me Gina... I will come good this time... I promise.



P.S: I dunno how I wrote this stuff down but I have to say this hypothetical situations are fun to dwell into and write about. :) Take care. :)

2 comments:

  1. nice...for the first half...
    lol...for the last 2 lines...liar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. actaully.....
    such situations let us understand wat we want.
    but in ur case..........
    dnt know.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete