Friday, September 18, 2009

A really amazing video

I stumbled upon this video yesterday night and the sound of the music generated in confluence here is simply mesmerizing... Hope you all too like it like I have fallen in love with it... Whenever I am hearing this song, I imagine myself to be walking quietly on a remote beach somewhere in an another part of this world.... The waves are gently splashing onto the shore while the sun is liting up the horizon with an orange evening.... There is hardly a soul in sight...perhaps a few wanderes like me who all wished to be brought to this beautiful place..... Every sense of the air around me is filling me with an even more peaceful and an even calmer feeling.... I just want to stand there, watch the waves gently subside and rise again, the birds painting the sky with their presence and their voice, the sky so panaromic yet so within my reach, the sun on the horizon smiling gently on all the good folks present there[including me :)]. That my friend is the power of music. :)
Take care.





No comments:

Post a Comment