Tuesday, September 1, 2009

If I am dying today....

Being a Robin Sharma fan, I decided to put my own version of If I am dying today.... Robin Sharma Sir has emphasised greatly on this one feeling and he says it brings about the best in us....

P.S: Much of the below things are a stuff of my imagination.
Again, this is version 1.0 . I ll release a much,better version soon. :)

If I am dying today....


I love her endlessly,
I play my Guitar for her,
I thank my family,and say to them, "I Love you" a 100 times,
I'd say to my Love,"I Love you" a 100 times,
I meditate to free me of all my remaining stress,
& Through the day,
Worry Less and Less,
I drive my bike,
At top speed on an empty road,
Exercise my best,
Put my strength to test,
Write a poem, to thank everyone, especially her,
Read a book's few pages,
That inspire me more and more,

Understand and forgive,
Smile for everybody,
Feel Love in everything around me,
Generously give,
Dance,
Laugh out Loud,
Entertain a crowd,
Share my Life with everybody,
Ask her to forgive me,
To compose music,
To sing along with my guitar,
To salute and pay tribute,
To my beautiful motherland,
I bungee-jump,
Swim,
Fly a fighter plane,
Fire a Machine Gun,
Play Cricket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I paint a beautiful picture of my Love, That wonderful smile,
Give away all the knowledge I have,
Do Sudarshan Kriya and Padmasadhana,
Play the Electric Guitar,
Meet Joe Satriani and Robin Sharma,
I spend my last moments with my family,
Tell them, "I love them & I'll miss them."
Click their photograph,
& Then,one of the hardest things for me,
Meet my Love, One last time,
Embrace her in my Arms,
Hold her tight and keep smiling,
To just see her & see her and see her.....
As much as I can,
Click her photograph,
and Tell her, " I will always Love you sweetheart, Please forgive me."




One last prayer,
To thank the Lord Almighty,
For this beautiful gift of Life,
& Quietly, with a smile,
Go off to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Meet me as well yaar...how conveniently people forget their friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, so many things at a moment.
    will u get that much time?????????
    well, hope all u wish is granted...

    ReplyDelete