Monday, May 18, 2009

All the right words

So much,this stupid mouth,
Can blabber,Continuously,
All unnecessary things,
It says so instantly,
Never giving a thought,
Before speaking anything,
Dire consequences,then I face,
Golden opportunity gone begging,
Why can't I just keep shut,
Why do I act like a nut,
Why can't I just put a blanket,
On my thoughts for a single moment,
Why can't I say all the right words,
And for once,
Not move backwards,
I wish I could speak,
Something decent,
Something,people can understand,
And comprehend,
To get the message across,
This honest heart,
Does intend.
Why do these words,
These silly words,
Always seem insecure to my Love,
Why do I always mess,
Things up so much,
Why could I not speak,
As such,
Like a normal human being,
With her,
If only I had spoken,
All the right words,
At the right time,
Things would have been better,
Together,A beautiful future,
Why could I not compliment,
Why did I leave,
Everything to a judgement,
Why could I just not say,
Once,what my heart felt,
Words,so beautiful,
Into her heart that'd melt.

Why am I so foolish,
So hasty,
So foolhardy,
Why do I fail to realize,
That acting & speaking stupid,
Will make me fall,
In everyone's eyes,
Why do I not see,
That by not thinking,ridiculously speaking,
By not being logical,or rational,
Will only bring downfall to me,

All the right words,
Oh.... Why do they elude me?

3 comments:

  1. This is so true! Happens to me too! But sometimes something dont really need words to be expressed... Silence does it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It shows the other side of yours! In fact, all your poems tell truth about you and you keep lying all the time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poems are meant to be that way na...:) talk about things which a person finds hard 2 express...:)

    ReplyDelete