Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Your Love

Love is the beauty you define,
Love is the happiness in your voice,
Love is the unwavering emotion,
Etched forever in time,
Love is that wonderful feeling,
That sets me free,
Love is that special word,
A musical symphony;
You are like the beautiful red rose,
You are the reason,why the Heavens smile upon me,
Your Love is a delicate bond,
Of Tenderness & Purity;
Every step of the way,
Your love,does me,transform,
With your sweetness & grace,
& Every thought so warm,
You inspire & motivate,
Help me cherish every moment,
As Life would want me to narrate,
& Your Love touches my soul,
Like no other,
The strength to reach for the sky,
Like no other.

Your love is the resonance,
Of eternal joy in my mind,
You are the fragrance,
Of the valley of flowers,
Your love is the angel,
That God has given me,
You are that pretty damsel,
I'd want to share this Life with.

Your love is,
The freedom of a 1000 suns,
The picture of a 1000 sunsets,
Painted in true colors,of Love,
Just like...the Heavens above,
Just like the water-lilies dancing,
The beautiful white doves flying,
The joy on the face of a mother,
At the sight of her new-born child,
The only emotion,
That can bring worlds together,
The only thought that can,
Transcend through this Universe in a flash,
The warmth of the morning rays,
The gentleness of the sky in the night,
Like an ice-cream,absolute delight,
The driving anthem,that power ballad,
As I drive into the sunset,
A feeling so fresh,
Like the first time we met,
Your love is....
A picture perfect moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment