Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A request

"A Request"


Take me to your heart
Let me run through the fields of gold
With you
Let's watch the stars of the Night sky
In their full glory
Baby,
Do the dance of love with me
Love me once again
Oh sweet love of mine
Show me how to live this life
Embracing each moment of time,
Let's see the sunrise
Let's see the sunset
Let's walk hand in hand by the beach
Let's once again introduce each other,
Like strangers unmet
Let us be lost...
In each others eyes
And make every moment
A wonderful surprise
For each other to cherish
A lifetime
Once again.....
Let us enjoy
With pleasant joy
Those little things that the world overlooks
Let's laugh at each others silly jokes
Let's share our sorrow and happiness
Make me adamant...
To love only you.
Let me make you feel special
Trust me once again
To be the best friend
You always desired from me
Laugh with me,Cry with me,
Let's hug baby,
Let's learn to Love...
Once again.....
Let's run and fly
To places far away from here
Where it's only you and me
And our love,
We'll hold it dear
Let's build a beautiful castle of panoramic beauty
Let's grow a garden
Full of roses lotus and a lily
A garden
Where the scent of love stays
Fresh and Young forever
Let's raise its every flower
With tender and care...And nurture....
Till they grow
To love like we do....
Let's love jaan....
Once again.
Let's feel the breeze blowing so gently
As we jump and play
Like a child
Free from any worry
Let's touch the morning dew
With fresh curiosity
Everyday
Learning something new...
Let's love sweetheart(I am sorry)


Once again...
Hold me in your arms
Let me feel the warmth
Of your caring touch
Let us cry
on each other's shoulder
Let me lend you an ear baby
Whenever you need one
This time I will listen
I promise,feel certain
Shower me in abundance
With your heavenly love
Like before
Let us love
Like there's no tomorrow

A Humble Request baby
Please Love me...
Once Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment