Monday, May 18, 2009

Ever the same

You can love me,
When there's no one left to blame,
My Love for you still will be,
Ever the same,
You can cry on my shoulder,
When your friends don't want to listen,
A solemn promise,
That can never be broken,
You can trust me,
With all your heart,
When people around you,
Begin to grow apart,
I ll stand by you,
Right from the start,
Take me into confidence,
When no one seems to understand,
The purity of your innocence,
Run into the openness of my arms,
Let me hug you tight,
So that everything will be alright;
And let me fight,
This mean world for you,
At the right distance,
I ll be there for you,
Anytime you venture,
Into something new,
Just call my name,
Your Digi will be standing,
Ever the same,
Yours truly,
पूरी गारंटी के साथ,
Passionately insane,
And let me love you,
On a hot summer day,
When you feel irritated....
When things don't work out,
Quite as plan,
When you feel,
You no longer can,
Fight your problems alone,
Let me be,
There to love you,
Let me be your showdow,
In your troubled times,
And stick like a glue,
Let me love you,
As I,
All your pain and sorrow,
Undo...

No comments:

Post a Comment