Monday, May 18, 2009

It's been a long time

It's been a long time,
Since the stars shone bright,
Or given me a reason to gaze,
At them,all through the night,
The moonlit sky is no longer,
Warm & Cosy,
As it used to be,
The serene silence,
Once joyous,
Now has an awkardness,
Drowning me into misery,
The evenings are so dull,
All the ambient shades,
That reckoned in full glory,
Now semble,
Frustration, Guilt and Agony,
In a unanimous plural,
Where to go,
What to do,
I just don't seem to,
Have any clue,
Why don't the birds sing anymore,
Why don't the waves speak,like before,
Why are the winds,
No longer friendly,
Why is the weather,
Always so foggy,
The rains,
So murky,
No longer can I hear the laughter,
Of the surrounding nature,
No longer do I see,
Anything smile for me,
Where is the morning dew,
It's been a long time,
Since I saw the morning sky,
In it's gentle blue,
And the sun's radiance,
Guiding me through,

Why has everything come to halt,
Am I really the only one at fault,
Why doesn't anything ring a bell,
Why is this mind, so unwell,
Why can't everything be normal again,
I wish to use my intellect,my brain,
And always from every experience,
Knowledge gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment