Monday, May 18, 2009

Those beautiful eyes

Those Eyes,
Those Beautiful Eyes,
So Deep and Captivating,
Mesmerized by their beauty,
To their charm,I am surrendering...
With such gentleness do they speak
With such innocence every emotion they keep,
So much warmth in their every glance,
To be lost in them,a lifetime of romance,
When they blush
When they feel shy
There's a cuteness about them
Way beyond words,I don't know why...
And when she smiles
Those eyes
Those beautiful eyes
Further Mesmerize
Further Eulogize
Joy for this world...

Within their depths,
So many secrets they hold,
So many wonderful stories,
Yet untold,
So much about them,
Yet to be explored,
So much they keep hidden,
Waiting to unfold,
One by One...
Trust them
for they speak
Only the truth
Have faith in their sincerity
Cuz they can never lie
Get yourself lost,
In the love they shower,
And forget this world
forever....

3 comments:

  1. :)
    You never showed me your diary which I had got to see accidentally!! Is this poem from the same diary?
    Btw, this poem is awesome!! I think you will bring back my interest in poetry which I had only in the past! Go on......... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete