Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am sorry(with a smile)

This is one crazy and wonderful post I believe...... Let's just say you Love someone and have for some God freaking reason acted like a fool,misunderstood them,behaved childishly or have said things which you shouldn't have. Now the guilt is eating you up like anything and you simply don't know what to do.... That's when I stumbled upon the idea of you saying a true Sorry to that one person who means the world to you..... More than some poetry it's a flow of thoughts wherein a person is trying to say a Sorry to someone from the bottom of their hearts... If your Love's angry on you cuz you did something real childish and you wanna make it up to them, friends this is one post that ll help you a great deal... Read out these " I am Sorry" 's to her... She ll be super flattered and forgive you instantly. Yes, but the catch is, you have to really mean the sorries you say. So pick and chose the ones that best fit you. The list is exhaustive. Happy Reading. :)







I am sorry for hurting you,

I am sorry for not understanding,

I am sorry for making you cry,

I am sorry for ignoring you,


I am sorry for all the taunts,

I am sorry for all the sarcasm,

I am sorry for holding back my emotions,

I am sorry to let you down,


I am sorry cuz I didn't care,

I am sorry I didn't say I love you,

I am sorry cuz I took you for granted,

I am sorry for giving you sleepless nights,


I am sorry I let you fall down,

I am sorry I lost your heart,

I am sorry I didn't stop you,(when I should have)

I am sorry I didn't say,"Please stay dear",

I am sorry for not trying enough.


I am sorry I put all the blame on you,

I am sorry I compelled you to call it off,

I am sorry I didn't chase you,(every girl loves when the guy she likes is chasing her...though she doesn't express it)

I am sorry for my insecurity,

I am sorry for swaying away,


I am sorry for my wandering mind, my wandering emotions,

I am sorry for keeping you out of the picture,

I am sorry I didn't respect your feelings,

I am sorry for not trusting you,


I am sorry for not realizing my 2nd chance,

I am sorry I didn't initiate things,

I am sorry I bottled my depression,

I am sorry for the silent treatment,

I am sorry for not thinking,

I am sorry for asking unnecessary things,


I am sorry I didn't listen to your problems,

I am sorry I didn't share your sorrows,

I am sorry I let myself down in your eyes,

I am sorry for failing to understand, how much you love me,


I am sorry I let your priorities change,

I am sorry I didn't hold your hand,

I am sorry I let someone else come close to you,

I am sorry for saying you deserve better,

I am sorry for thus pushing you to the point of no return,


I am sorry for getting angry for no reason,

I am sorry I did not let you be you.


I am sorry I wasn't the person you said a yes to,

I am sorry to keep you waiting all the time,

I am sorry I wouldn't call or sms,

I am sorry I was so rigid in my thinking,

I am sorry for thinking too much,

I am sorry for keeping you away from everyone,


I am sorry for affecting your studies,

I am sorry I wasn't there for you during your tough times,

I am sorry I let you be left alone & lonely,


I am sorry for not understanding you were always right,



I am sorry for being a crybaby,

I am sorry I made fun of you at times,

I am sorry for being so desperate,

I am sorry for not hugging you,
I am sorry for thinking too much about what other people will think,


I am sorry for those painful memories I gave,

I am sorry for underestimating you,

I am sorry I didn't listen,

I am sorry I let you feel rejected,neglected,
I am sorry I didn't treat you like a little baby you always wanted me to,


I am sorry it was never my intention to hurt you,

I am sorry it was all about me,me & my problems,
I am sorry for overlooking when you said we will fight it all together,


I am sorry for my weirdness,

I am sorry I didn't call you my beautiful,my darling,cute,honey,my Jaan,my life,Jannu,

I am sorry I felt odd at myself,


I am sorry I let you become so rigid,

I am sorry I did not give you a chance to care enough for me,

I am sorry for not being the friend you wanted me to be,

I am sorry for weakening you,


I am sorry for keeping myself busy with other(idiotic) things when on the phone with you,



I am sorry I came back to you,
I am sorry if it is too late,
I am sorry I came back,
I am sorry if I am hurting you now,
I am sorry I tried again,
I am sorry but I have to try now,
I am sorry I still love you,
I am sorry if it hurts you(I never mean to)
I am sorry you are my everything,
I am sorry I wish things were ok,
I am sorry I don't want to give up on you,
I am sorry I still think for/about you,
I am sorry I care for you now more than before,
I am sorry I want to make you happy,
I am sorry I want to be the friend with whome you'll share all your sorrows,
I am sorry I want to hear your voice,
I am sorry for being an idiot,
I am sorry ABC(Fill this with your Lover's name....don't write ABC...Your lover will not appreciate you calling her ABC... :) ),
I am sorry I ask you to forgive me,
I am sorry I ask an another chance,
I am sorry ABC.
I really am,


I am sorry I ask you to trust me,
I am sorry I have a feeling that tells me to love you forever,
I am sorry this feeling just doesn't want to go away,however hard I try to throw it away,






I am sorry,
I still want to keep saying sorry to you.....




I am sorry I was ridiculous,

I am sorry we didn't go to the movies often,

I am sorry I didn't share much,

I am sorry it's difficult for you to change your heart,

I am sorry I say there's still a way,

I am sorry I turned my back on you,

I am sorry I was possessive,

I am sorry I was lazy in a relationship,
I am sorry I built a wall around me,
I am sorry I thought i could live without you,

I am sorry I wasn't honest enough,

I am sorry I wasn't truthful enough,



I am sorry I felt you were happy with others than me and didn't try to improve myself to make/keep you happy,


I am sorry I missed the simple joys you gave me,
I am sorry I did not give you the simple joys of life,

I am sorry I made you change,
I am sorry I made you so hardened to emotions now,


I am sorry I was so shocked and did not(could not) react when you said you wanted to call if off,
I am sorry I never expected such an answer,
I am sorry I failed to see the reason behind this answer,
I am sorry I thought you will come back to me,
I am sorry I did not make any proper attempts to make you came back to me,
I am sorry I want to hug you tight right now,
I am sorry I thought you will be happy when you said you wanted to call it off,


I am sorry I realized things a bit late,
I am sorry I didn't listen to my heart,
I am sorry to not hear the things my heart was telling me...telling me to ask you to come back right away back then,





I am sorry I was jealous of you and hated the fact that you have so many friends and I had none,
I am sorry it made me hurt you cuz i wasn't thinking anything,
I am sorry it is my fault why things are the way they are with me,



I am sorry I realize now how much you loved me,


I am sorry I forced you at times,
I am sorry I made you contradict yourself,
I am sorry I made you question your faith in things that you belive in(including me)



I am sorry I abused myself in front of you,
I am sorry it made me feel great about myself to see you cry,
I am sorry I thought such a shitty thought,
I am sorry I kept no control on my words back then,
I am sorry I feared myself,
I am sorry I kept making you feel uncomfortable,



I am sorry I am ready to face the world for you,
I am sorry I want all your sorrows now to be mine,
I am sorry I ran away,
I am sorry I was such a coward,



I am sorry if I am being unpredictable now,

I am sorry its difficult for me to change your mind and heart for me,
I am sorry I am still trying for it to change,
I am sorry I am hoping against hope when asking for your hand,
I am sorry I bow in front of you,
I am sorry I am being a little selfish when I ask you to come back in my lfie,
I am sorry but you are too wondeful to miss,
I am sorry but your are to precious to lose,
I am sorry I want to love you all my life,
I am sorry I am still attracted to you,
I am sorry if I am sounding too desperate(Hehe...try avoiding this one),


I am sorry you feel why can't I understand what you are going through,
I am sorry I understand what you are going through,


I am sorry if it's too late,
I am sorry I was quiet all this while,
I am sorry I spoke again,



I am sorry I made you cry on your Birthday,
I am sorry I made you cry so much,
I am sorry I was such an idiot to not see how much I was making you cry,
I am sorry I let you waste those precious tears for my foolishness,


I am sorry I gave you a reason to think I am not happy with you,

I am sorry I tried to make you feel special on your b'day,


I am sorry I am still trying,

I am sorry I cannot change your heart towards me,

I am sorry I am yet,still trying,


I am sorry you went and told many people about the break off,

I am sorry I kept our word and spoke to no one about it,

Yet still...I am sorry you got so many friends after the break off who comforted you,made you happy and made you forget me,

I am sorry in the process of keeping the promise I was left all alone,

I am sorry I let someone else come close to you,
I am sorry I gave you enough reasons to take such a step,

I am sorry for the things I said in the last few lines,











I am sorry cuz you are my inspiration and motivation,

I am sorry your heart is too innocent to understand the ways of life,

I am sorry I hurt such a pure,innocnet heart,

I am sorry I emotionally cheated on you,



I am sorry I could not be the best friend you wanted me to be after the break-off,

I am sorry I still want to keep saying a sorry to you.........




PHEW !!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolzzzzzzzz...too good alok !! :)

    ReplyDelete