Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The pains for Love I need to bear


What a tremendous bout of pain,

Limitless,are the pangs, I am experiencing,
With every passing moment,
More & More,
Am I suffering,
But I need to fight,
Till my last breath,
Till the last ounce of strength,
In my body,
Gives away,
To survive this turbulence,
For my tomorrow's happiness;
To stand tall & strong,
For the Love of my Life,
I need to sacrifice,
I have a duty towards her,
I can't fall down in her eyes,
Let me experience,
The pain,A 1000 needles give,
Let me salvage,
Bruises all over my body today
For her Love.
Let them all,come and fight with me,
Her Love will give me
The Courage,
The Honesty,
The Burning rage,
The Capability,
& The Will power,
Through all hardships to bear,
And come out winning,
As a better man,
Who she'll proudly assert,
To be her own.

That is why,
I would rather die,
Than give up.
For in her heart again,
I long to be,
All this pain,
Is nothing,
Compared to the joy,
When she'll be with me,
So I need to keep fighting,
Like a warrior possessed,
To win this battle,
To triumph in this test,
Of time,
To lay to rest,
All evil monsters,
All dreaded beasts,
Deep-rooted within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment