Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Your Love is making me do wonderful things

A very special poem, something that is close to my heart.


Stretching myself,
To my fullest potential,
Pushing hard,
And beyond,
To do something special,
Your Love is making,
Me do wonderful things,
To step out without fear,
Without any bearings,
It gives me confidence,
And belive in me,
It's making me understand,
And by my opinion,
And conviction,
Firmly stand,
To stay rooted to the earth,
Yet reach for the sky.
It's helping me dwell within me,
To understand that spirtuality,
Is understanding yourself,
That faith in the divine,
Is the best thing one can do,
That,a part of my identity(entity),
Forever belongs to you;
Every moment,
I rejoice,
Every step,
I enjoy
And Reinvent,
Looking forward,
To the road ahead,
With a feeling,
Brand new & Refreshing,
Every morning,
With rejuvenated spirit,
I am awakening,
To the light of your love,
That Guides,
Motivates,
Prides,
Creates, new opportunities,
Develops Rationality,
Gives Clarity,
To keep on loving you,
More & More,
Unconditionally,
With pleasant joy.
Truly, your love is making,
Me do wonderful things,
Beautiful things,
From a simple smile,
To having the courage,
To stand up for the right,
From exercising patience,
To letting all my thoughts unite,
And
To change myself,
For the better,
To explore, To reclaim,
My life,Braver,
To be the lover,
And the friend,
You always wanted me to be,
To be humble......
To say a sorry.
"I am sorry ABC."

No comments:

Post a Comment