Thursday, May 28, 2009

Random

Random thoughts kept coming and I Just penned this below stuff down... :)


I don't know
What to do
I don't know
Where to go
Is there some reason
For me to hang around here
Why doesn't anything
Ever seem clear
Thought after Thought
Links up
To lead to a total
State of confusion
My mind moves around in circles
Strained with tension
An utter chaos
Reigns supreme
And I begin to doubt
My beliefs
My dream
It's a silly balance
I don't know
Why I have to tread
Lacking in Substance
And Conviction
Is Everything I do
Falling short everytime I don't know
How do I please you
I don't know
What got me to this place
It was not in my plans
I am running a ridiculous
A senseless race
And what I am doing running it
I don't know
On a road that
Keeps getting narrow
Crazy at times
I become
When I think
What I am doing
Life seems like
A black & White spectrum
A rhymeless poem
Without a cause
Without a reason
I simply keep doing things
And just idle away my time
Oblivious to all
All the happenings...

No comments:

Post a Comment