Wednesday, June 24, 2009

And there,it was me....


And there, it was me,
My soul resting in peace,
In a little grave, the Garden of Love,
Alone & Lonely,lost in my sleep,
I lost myself in her Love,
O, what a sinful thing to do,
To love someone from the bottom of your heart,
A feeling, too pure to be true,
She was too good for me,
I never really did deserve her,
But still, she means everything to me,
And this pain last forever,
I never really knew,
That I was never going to be good enough,
To be Loved by you,
But I guess, I was just too blind,
My heart, My soul & My mind,
Only kept thinking about you,
All the time....
And now, my heart's gone weak,
I am too meak, Courage left none to speak,
All my strength is lost,
And I know, for you, I am just distant memory,
Soon forgot,
But with every little rhyme,
As I walk through these sands of time,
My love for you, just stays the way it was,
No matter where you were,
No matter where we are....












And there, it was me,
My sould resting in peace,
Still Loving you,like I always do,
But in a little grave now,
In the Garden of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment