Monday, June 15, 2009

Some CLASSIC stuff !! (Starts here)

This are some of my poems from a very long time ago.... Some are probably 6 years old, some 2 years and some some one and half years old...times when I was a make shift with more breaks and less work kind of a writer. The poems have somewhere been left incomplete, somewhere sound out of rhyme and at times, absolutely senseless.... Hope you all manage to get through them all with a sane mind. :) Take care.

P.S: Much of the stuff I had written as a teen was lost when our house was relocated. These are only a few of them that I was able to save. Later,Now,when I was outta Bombay, my sister made sure that this stuff stayed safe till the rightful owner took charge of them. So here they are... Happy reading........... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment