Monday, June 15, 2009

Untitled

I have decided to let these poems remain as untouched as possible... reworking them only when absolutely absolutely necessary. That's why, no title either. :)


Where do I fall,
Where do I go,
Where do I stand,
Does anybody know,
How do I decide,
Whom do I emulate,
What are my justifications,
For things I forget,
With whom shall I share,
Who's a friend, who's a foe,
Whose smile do I trust,
Everyone tells me to do so,
For whom shall I break my spine,
Who of all can read my mind,
Is there a purpose,
For things I find,
What is my motive,
Am I special,cursed or divine,
Hail, whom shall I,
Support,who shall me,
Love,why should I,
When I am with it(Love) lonely,
What decision should I make,
What promise must I break,
What path shall I take,
Is it better to move than to wait?
Can I make a wish,
Or take Life with a pinch of salt,
Should I drive myself ahead,
Or come to a grinding halt,
Or should I keep silent,
When all around,
Is always at fault,
Should I burn inside,
Should I accept life as a misery,(Rework)
What should I decide,
Be like all of you, or just be me?

1 comment:

  1. this is d best poem among d June section...
    untitled.. i wud hv called it "confused" or may b a similar name..

    ReplyDelete