Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Friend(MF)

It's T20 Season people. So it's again a short poem...Hope u guys like it....

My friend,My darling friend,
Joy & Happiness,at Life's every bend,
With me, through thick & thin,
When I win,or something new begin,
With laughter,MF fills me,
With innocence,MF trusts me,
Everything we say or do,Is wonderful,
We share a bond,most beautiful,
MF always lstens,to all I say,
Shares the world with me,
MF gives me reason enough,to smile everyday,
& A million others,to be forever happy,
Always there,to help me out,
From any situation,
Simple common sense application,
To obtain a wonderful solution,
MF explains, with such mesmerizing simplicity,
That I am spell bound & speechless,
At my friend's clarity,
MF's like an angel,
That the heavens have,
Bestowed specially upon me,
MF's like the morning sun,
Spreading light & serenity,
To every corner of the globe,
MF's like a child,
Inquisitive, Innocent & Intelligent,
Always ready to learn more,
Always spreading the cheer....
:)

1 comment: