Saturday, June 27, 2009

How do I tell...

Just a little sad,
Just a little heartbroken,
Regretting now am I,
Are words left unspoken,
I could have told her,
How this heart beats with her name,
How sorry I am,
For my every mistake,so lame,
That I realized, I was moving too fast,
& Also do I realize now,
That my actions left her aghast,

It takes time for me to learn,
To learn how others feel,
What their hearts speak,
And their emotions deep,
But seeing her deaprt,all my mistake,
A pain that will never heal,
Morning after Morning, I regret,
This foolishness, This childishness,
I can never forget,
Everything I did, distanced her away from me,
And this fragile heart, kept getting lonely,
Things could have been different,
If I had tried,
They could have been million times better,
Than those tears who both cried,
Everything out of this innocent heart,
I shouldn't have told her,
Something I should have held back,
To speak on a different occasion,
But my hastiness gave way,
To every emotion,
Sweet & Sour,
& A void surrounds me,
[Fill in the blanks... :) ]

2 comments:

  1. To every emotion,
    Sweet & Sour,
    & A void surrounds me,
    _______________ = too much, too far...
    jst tried it.. m not good @ it ;)
    but man... how can u think n write d same tings i think...
    "Everything out of this innocent heart,
    I shouldn't have told her,
    Something I should have held back,
    To speak on a different occasion,
    But my hastiness gave way,
    To every emotion,"
    :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice one...
    You could actually put a tune to it & it could be turned into a song...
    Jimmy..The Rockstar!

    ReplyDelete