Friday, June 12, 2009

While my guitar gently weeps....

aGAIN, IT'S T20 season... So even this poem is a shortened one..... I ll write a longer similar poem on a later day...but for now I save you guys the trouble....Take care. :)


I stand in a lonely corner,
With only my guitar,
To keep me company,
As I feel the heartache,
Deep inside of me,
Gently does it weep,
Hidden in its every sound,
Is a sorrow so deep,
Of the memory of says gone by,
Of promises,she never could keep,
So much hurt & so lost,
A small mistake & so dearly it cost,
My guitar feels the remorse,
Of those moments gone wrong,
A teraful reminder,
In every song,
In harmony is its happiness,
With only her memory,
Yet, is it so sad,
She was the only inspiration,
My guitar ever had,
But still,
It pours its heart & soul out,
Every emotion it knows,
Leaving nothing to doubt,
Of the Love,felt for her,
Of the joy,she'd usher,
If, she was near,
And My guitar would tell,
How much,she is dear......

No comments:

Post a Comment