Monday, June 15, 2009

A wish

A little story weaves around the following couplet of poems..... I was writing some poem where to many things I don't want were being written about...After some 12 lines into that poem, I murderously criss crossed that paper and began writing this poem... Initially I had written just one short poem, but later on... I wrote an another poem as its part to go alongwith it. I was actually inspired in writing in this manner after reading a few Renaissance poetry. The poets of those times were so talented that one poem was simply not enough to get all things compiled into. So they used the "to be continued" style or the "breaking it into manageable chunks for the reader to remain perfectly sane and yet continue reading" style. Either ways, mine's just a simple experimentation from some one year and two months back. (April 2008). Hope I get the message across. Cya.





"A WISH - Part 1"


A dream to fly,
A desire to run,
Go crazy & wild,
Have all the fun,
Jump & Climb,
Move about with nothing to care,
Reach for the open sky,
Do all the things,
I wish to dare,
Drench myself in the rain,
Be myself all Life through,
Put a smile,
On my face and yours, too,
Make all feel beautiful,
& Lock away my tears,
Then drench myself in the rain,again,
& Wash away, all my pain,
Put to rest,
My each & every fear,
& Fly like a bird,
Searching for a better home,
SCREAM for an echo,
& Pray for a better evening,
With a brighter sun,
To come,The next morning,
Oh
Let the ache dispappear,
Let all the pain subside,
Let life be better,today & tomorrow,
Let my yesterday hide.








"A WISH - Part 2"


Moonlight skies over me,
To gaze the night away,
Wake to the morning sun,
To wash the tears of yesterday,
Fly away with the birds,
Into the open sky,
To feel,Kicking & Alive,
Long after I die,
Put my heart forth,
In front of my mind,
Walk through as a vagabond,
With none to search or find,
Keep hatred none,
Always Love someone,
& Be Loved too,
Hurt I have none,
& Hope you don't hurt me either,
And Hold onto a friend forever,
Have no sarcasm,
Have no tears,
Have a little wish to make,
To grow beyond my years,
I wish a little wish again,
With every step,
I wish to gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment