Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I miss you



Feel you in the morning rays,
Loving you more, than yesterdays,
Every morning brings joy & happiness,
As I miss you, in my loneliness,
Everything about you,
From your sweet smile,
To your beautiful eyes,
Everything, still remains in my heart,
Though, we are, a 1000 miles apart,
Every rhyme, every word,
Every single thought in my mind,
Still Loves you, Still misses you,
I still don't understand,
Why I love you this true?
Your every memory,
Aches me, makes me cry,
But still, I can't live without you,
My feelings, if only you knew,
I am indifferent to everything,
Everything but you,
All this world I can stand against,
If you were to Love me too,
No sacrifice is big enough,
That will stop me from loving you,
But my heart is fragile,
You are the reason I smile,
Without you, my life is all hollow,
And, so full of pain of pain & sorrow,
Without you sweetheart,
There's no tomorrow,
Come back to me,
I need your Love to me heal,
I want your touch to feel,
Your shoulder I want to cry upon,
I will Love,forever, from dusk to dawn.


I miss you sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment