Friday, June 12, 2009

Whatever....

It's just a poem.... Once again I clarify... I ain't endorsing all that I write.....What my mind thinks at a moment I pen down... And yes...it's T20 style yet again.... Take care. :)

When all's going shit,

And life you,

In the nuts hit,

Fuck the pain,

Drown yourself,

In some heavy cocaine,

& Let this mind,

Go Insane,

If there's any sorrow,

Or remorse,

A guilty feeling,

Or people doing things,

You don't endorse,

Fuck that feeling,

Take a light,

Screw up your worries,

In a smoke,

Stay outta sight,

And sleep tight,

If you want,

Eat an ice cream,

If it makes you happy,

Stab someone in the back,

Be selfish and self centred,

Be sinister & philander,

If you must,

Be unjust,

And hurtful,

Shy away from the truth,

If doing so,

Gets you what you want,

Cuz telling the truth,

Only makes people misunderstand you,

So fuck truth anyway,

Be happy and proud,

Shout it out loud,

That you hate everyone around,

From the heavens to people,

Six feet under the ground,

And all you care,

Is about you & only you,

So Fuck the rest,

Say,"I am the best."

No comments:

Post a Comment