Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Final Goodbye

I wrote this poem somewhere in Mid of 2005, somewhere in May, June.


I will forget you
My heart doesn't feel the same anymore,
Your Love, I never knew,
A stone I will become, like before,
Put to rest are all my thoughts,
All that I felt, is dead & buried now,
Still can't belive I loved you,
I just wonder how,
Did I commit such a mistake,
But now,everything about you,
I will forget,
All my Love, I pray doesn't turn to hate,
I just want to erase,
Every little memory,
Every little trace,
The waves will wash away,
My, these footprints in the sand,
As I move ahead,
You are nothing but an object,
I left behind,
Come tomorrow,the morning will be beautiful,
Once again,
As I stand on my two feet one more time,
Lost in time,
Are all my sorrow & pain,
Every memory of you,
Will no more haunt me,
Every dream,Every fantasy,
I have overcome,
You are not to be mine,
It's now,all over & done,
I don't feel any anger,
Nor is there any hatred for you,
Your life is yours,live it large,
Just a little sad,
The way you treated me,
If you didn't care,
Then why show that you cared?
I have a heart,
You broke it,
Maybe,You didn't mean to do so,
Or maybe,you did,
I don't want to know,
I have forgotten you,
You never remembered me,
This was the last call,
I gave you,
From this moment on,till I die,
You are never going to be a part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment