Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's gone & Nobody's here....

It's gone,
What's gone? My Mind?
Soul? No I am fine....
Not really....
Deep inside,something is missing...
The Love & that tender kissing....
She walked out herself,
& Now,all I do is talk to myself,
In the mirror,with the Reflection,
My heart is dead,
But soon it will make a resurrection,
Once the wounds heal,
And I am Loved for real,
& A type of Love that I can feel.

But nobody Loves me,
Everybody hates me,
But Nobody,Nobody cares,
Nobody loves me,
That Nobody is me,
But I can't go on,
Loving myself cuz noone does,
I'm all alone & no longer what I once was,
But the only thing that keeps me alive,
Is the knowing that the next day,
It might all change,
To the best in my Life,
And that "no nobody"
May change to "Some Somebody."

P.S: It was a poem written long time back...Obviously there seem some outta place lines..But still, i hope it's enjoyable. Cya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment