Monday, June 15, 2009

Lonesome Love- But still my Love.....


I never knew there would be a better tomorrow,
But you came into my life,
And took away all my sorrow,

My days of sadness are a thing buried in the past,
Because I've found true Love, at last,

My days of emptiness are gone,for good,
Because you feel the void,in my heart,
That you anyday could,

You've opened the window,
You've shown me the light,
And Love for you will now,
Now continue to burn bright,

But Alas!
I dreamt of a Love
That could never be,
Though I felt it once,
You were to be my destiny,
I Love you so much,
But time wasn't right,
Everyone here knows,
How much I want you,
Here by side.

But I had to let you go, You know,
Cuz. you are meant for someone else & not me,
But even a friend,
With you I could not be,
And
Though this breaks my heart,
But we are meant to not be together but apart,
This has to be done,
Even thought I don't want to,
But I hope you come back to me,
After all's said and done,
And remember,even then you'll forever be my special someone.

I'm saying you Goodbye,
It's easier for me to rather die,
But please,please understand,
This separation,
Is the hardest thing I'll and can ever with-stand.

Yes, this is the hardest thing,
I ever had to do,
But I will forever remember you,
No matter what,inside my apart heart,
And now I pray, that you remember me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment