Monday, June 15, 2009

Come back to me

Your Love is the picture of a 1000 sunsets,
It gives the freedom of a 1000 loves,
It feels Love is forever since we met,
And pure & white as those doves.

This Love is a special feeling,
Which burns the passionate flame,
Known to few for real is its meaning,
And only few survive this (dangerous) game,

But with your separation now,
I can't feel this magical Love now,
My Life's glommy,
And dark shadows are casting over me,
This is fearful,
For real,
'Cuz without you,
It feels,Life is now asking an endless rue,
The state of my heart is pathetic,
Which is far beyond even 'mythic',

This separation is more than the worst nightmare,
All this now, I cannot bare,
Please come back to me,
'Cuz you & I are,
Forever meant to be....

1 comment:

  1. Why is this appearing in a Windings like font? Can't read a word...

    ReplyDelete