Saturday, June 27, 2009

Walk Steady

Little by Little, I will grow,

Slow & Steady, is my motto,

Walk I will,stand I will not,

In the crowd of this world,

I shall not be forgot,

Run,they all may,way ahead of me,

What I lost yesterday,will again be with me,

Patience is a virtue, I have to learn,

I'll accomplish everything,for which I yearn,

Steady, my every step,

Method,my approach,

Calculated & Logical,

Be my thinking,

My every action,

With understanding,

I'll keep my faith,

My prayers,

And my Hope alive,

I'll strive to be better,

Sooner,not later,will I arrive,

And be the one,that dreams are made of,

The heart of a champion,

With a worthy companion....

1 comment:

  1. Patience is a virtue, i've to learn,
    I'll accomplish everyting, for which i yearn..
    copyin dese 2 lines as my curr facebook status.. :P tnx

    ReplyDelete